Please check the four side banner ads on the right and take advantage of the exclusive offers.
On November 9th, G.O.O.D. Music artist/Kanye West protegé Kid Cudi will be dropping his sophomore album Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager. The album features guest appearances from Kanye West, Mary J Blige, Cee Lo, Cage & St. Vincent, GLC, Chip Tha Ripper and Nicole Wray.
I don’t really feel Kudi’s music like that but I’m still going go out and buy his album to support him. I think Cudi is an okay rapper, but I haven’t gravitated toward his music. Peep the tracklist below.
1. Scott Mescudi VS the World feat. Cee-Lo
3. Don’t Play This Song feat. Mary J. Blige
4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)
6. Mojo So Dope
7. Ashin’ Kusher
8. Erase Me feat. Kanye West
9. Wild’n Cuz Im Young
10. The Mood
11. MANIAC feat. Cage & St. Vincent
12. Mr. Rager
13. These Worries feat. Mary J. Blige
14. The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray
15. All Along
17. Trapped In My Mind
Follow me @donbleek88